Sign up to eBilling and wave goodbye to paper
Tired of waiting around for your bills to arrive in the post? Switch to eBilling for a faster and easier way to pay. It’s simple to make the switch!
Faster and more reliable
Help the environment
- Instead of getting your bills through the post, you will get your bill via email.
- Your bill will be in a PDF format so it’s easy for you to download, save and print it if you like.
Faster and more reliable – your bill with arrive instantly instead of waiting for the post, giving you more time to pay before the due date.
- Secure – reduces the risk of your bill getting lost in the mail.
- Environmentally friendly – Changing your bills to ‘paperless’ emails is a great way to reduce your paper waste and environmental impact. Make the switch to help the planet.
- Free - it doesn't cost you anything to sign-up.
Simply fill-in the eBilling form.
You will need:
- Your account number
- Personal details (name, address and phone number)
- Email address
It will take no more than 48 hours for our team to get you set-up. If your bill is due to arrive within the next 48 hours, you may get one more paper bill.
The most common reasons for this, are:
- Your mailbox settings: Check your junk folder, sometimes your mailbox might be filtering our emails. If it is, mark Jacana Energy as a safe sender.
- We might not have the right email on file: Perhaps you have changed your email recently or it’s incorrect in our system. To check your email address or update it, email our team, send us a Facebook message or call us.
Here are some tips to make sure you never miss an email from us:
- Gmail tabs: If you’re a Gmail user, check the ‘Social’ or ‘Promotions’ tab in your inbox. If you find Jacana Energy emails there, drag the emails from these other tabs into your Primary Inbox. *Top Tip* ask Gmail to ‘do this for future messages from this sender’.
- Whitelist us: Whitelist Jacana Energy's email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in your mailbox. Whitelisting is a simple action that will ensure you keep receiving your bills and our emails.
- Create a Jacana Energy archive file: This will help keep our emails out of the spam folder for good and is a great way to keep track of all future emails from us. If you require assistance, contact us and one of our friendly team members will help you
All is not lost. Check your deleted folder in your mailbox to see if it’s there. If not, contact our team by email, Facebook or call us on 1800 JACANA (1800522 262) and we can resend it to you